Free download and Learn Build a SMS service w/ AWS Lambda, Node/Express & Mongo Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Use AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, the Serverless framework, Node.js/Express.js & Mongodb/Mongoose to build an SMS sending service
Build a SMS service w/ AWS Lambda, Node/Express & Mongo Description
Build an SMS sending service with AWS Lambda, AWS SNS, the Serverless framework, Node/Express & Mongodb is a short and focused hands on introduction to different AWS services (such as AWS Lambda and SNS – Simple Notification Service, IAM), Node.js/Express, Mongo/Mongoose, and others.
Throughout this course, we will be introduced to building and deploying a backend service that will help you create, read, updated and delete customer records and send SMS messages to specific customers that are in our database.
In the course, we will:
– explore mongo atlas and create a free mongodb cluster for a specific user,
– create an AWS user via AWS console,
– install the Serverless framework,
– create a serverless.yml with our serverless configurations
– create an AWS Lambda function,
– build a CRUD API service (that will allow users to create, read, update and delete customer records)
– build an SMS sending API to send text messages to specific customers
– deploy our service to AWS and send SMS messages