Free download and Learn Building Applications with Angular 11 and ASP.NET Core 5 Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Use Angular, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, Material Design, JWT, Leaflet, for developing a complete application
Building Applications with Angular 11 and ASP.NET Core 5 Description
With ASP.NET Core we can develop Web APIs using C#.
With Angular you can create modern web applications without too many headaches.
In this course we will use both tools to create a project. We will make an application with its database, user system, back-end and UI, where you will put into practice the concepts learned in the course.
In the end we will publish our Angular application and our ASP.NET Core application to production.
Some of the topics that we will see:
· Web API development with ASP.NET Core
· Using a SQL Server database with Entity Framework Core
· User system with JSON Web Tokens (JWT)
· Developing a single page application (SPA) with Angular
· Creating reactive forms in Angular
· Make HTTP requests from Angular to ASP.NET Core
· Using Angular Material Components
· Using maps with leaflet
· Save spatial data to a database with NetTopologySuite
· Allow users to upload images to be saved to Azure Storage or locally
Upon completion of this course, you will have enough knowledge to face development challenges that involve ASP.NET Core and Angular applications.
What you’ll learn in Building Applications with Angular 11 and ASP.NET Core 5
Requirements for Building Applications with Angular 11 and ASP.NET Core 5
Number of students: