Free download and Learn C Language + Algorithms + Data Structures = Power Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Up and running with c Programming language and algorithms and data structures
What you’ll learn in C Language + Algorithms + Data Structures = Power
- Be able to write C programs correctlly and efficiently
- Be able to solve the most challenging Algorithmic problems.
- Be very confortable in implementing The various data structures and using them.
- Be able to reason about the effeciency of the various algorihtms.
Requirements for C Language + Algorithms + Data Structures = Power
Basic computer literacy
C Language + Algorithms + Data Structures = Power Description
In this course I will be teaching you everything you need to learn in order to become a professional C programmer , Algorithm designer and a problem solver. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced programmer , this course will fill all the gaps and give you a strong foundation and prepare you for an expert professional coding life.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to the C programming language.
- Input And Output
- Variables and data types
- Iterative programming
- Input And Output
- Manual Compilation via the command line prompt / Terminal
- Sorting Algorithms
- Geometric Algorithms
- Math Algorithms
- String Algorithms
- Approximation Algorithms
- Tree Algorithms
- Graph Algorithms
- Complexity Theory
- Problem Solving Approaches
- More Algorithms are being added continuously FOREVER…
- Arrays (Multi dimensional)
- Linked lists (Singly & Doubly)
- Trees (Binary Search Tree , AVL Trees …)
- More Data structures are being added continuously FOREVER…
- A vary rich problem set with solutions and explanations
- More problems are being added continuously FOREVER…
Who this course is for:
- Student who are willing to learn and master The C programming language
- Student who are willing to learn and master Algorithms
- Student who are willing to learn and master The Data Structures
- Computer science or engineering majors
- Embedded systems or hardware students
- Students who are willing to become computer scientitists or build the next big thing!
- Students who are willing to become popular contestants in competitive programming contests such as ACM ICPC, Google Code jam …