Free download and Learn Complete Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development Guide Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Learn the skills to design and deploy a comprehensive Monitoring & Evaluation Software for your organisation
Complete Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development Guide Description
In this course, you will learn all the basic skills to design and deploy a comprehensive Web based Monitoring & Evaluation Software Solution for your organization.
Web based software solutions are helping organizations keep up with their daily projects. A number of organizations are not there yet due to the cost of implementation. But in this course, we are going to see how easy it is to actually design, develop and deploy a complete and comprehensive monitoring and evaluation software system.
Paper-based monitoring and evaluation process have a number of limitations, although they are very easy to create and organizations already have the skills and tools they need to create them. They don’t deliver as at when due.
Besides the Paper-based solution, the use of MS Excel has also been adopted and is widely used by development professionals. As a result, it’s easy for them to dive straight in without extra training.
As earlier mentioned, there are clear visible problems with these methods. Capturing data on paper and then collating various spreadsheets is time consuming and prone to error. Managers also don’t have clear oversight into what is happening in real-time. Monitoring & Evaluation indicators are only available after all the data has been entered, compiled and analyzed. This means that if there are any issues, management might not realize until they receive a 6 monthly report. It also means that decisions will be made by management based on outdated data.
But with the web based monitoring and evaluation solution, the reverse will be the case. Organizations will be able to
- Collect their project monitoring data as close to source as possible.
- Access real-time updates on specific projects, review and criticize incorrect data entries.
- View overall and specific project summaries using dashboard charts and tables
- •Convert an entire report with dashboard charts and tables to PDF with a single click of a button
- Feedback useful information to staff, in a timely manner.
- Enable management to make decisions in real time
- Reduce cost on project field visits
- Reduce cost on overall staff manpower
- Increase project transparency and visibility
- Increase trust and accountability
- Do a lot more with less cost.
What you’ll learn in Complete Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development Guide
Requirements for Complete Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development Guide
Complete Monitoring & Evaluation Software Development Guide Free Download Link: