Free download and Learn Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link. Master the Go Programming Language (Golang) from an industry expert. Build real world projects that impress employers!
What you’ll learn in Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide
- Become a top 10% programmer and add Go programming to your resume skills
- Write clean, bug free Go code using best practices and learn the entire ecosystem of a Go programmer
- Master Go programming from fundamentals all the way to advanced concurrency using goroutines, channels, mutexes + more
- Have the skills and understanding of Go to confidently apply for Google Go (golang) programming jobs.
- Build massively concurrent programs that scale with Goroutines and Channels
- Learn one of the best languages for building performant distributed Microservices
- Build a Pixel Art cross platform desktop app that will wow employers + add it to your portfolio
- Create a blazing fast GREP tool that uses multiple goroutines to search for a string within files
Requirements for Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide
- No previous knowledge is required to take this course. The course starts at the very beginning and will teach you everything you need to know to be a Go (Golang) programmer
- A desire to learn the Go programming language and to practice what you learn with tons of exercises
- Any computer will work: Windows, macOS or Linux
Go Programming (Golang): The Complete Developer’s Guide Description
Just released with all new Go best practices and trends for 2022! Go is one of the fastest growing programming languages released in the last ten years, and a language developed at Google to solve Google sized problems. This course will allow you to add this skill to your resume! Join a live online community of over 750,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto.
Using the latest version of Go (Golang), this course is focused on efficiency and turning you into a professional Go programmer (Golang). Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore! Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook (Meta), + other top tech companies for a reason.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Go. This project and exercise based course will introduce you to all of the modern ecosystem of an Go developer in 2022. Along the way, we will build tons of fun and practical projects you will be able to add to your portfolio! The final Pixl project is sure to wow anyone looking at your portfolio.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to all the code and exercises we build so anyone signed up for the course will have their own projects to put on their portfolio right away.
Finally, this course will be constantly evolving and updating as the landscape changes. Just as the Go ecosystem evolves, we want this course to be constantly updated with lectures and resource for you to come back to, in order to find the latest Go best practices anytime in the future.
Here is what the course will cover:
– Golang Fundamentals
– Programming Basics with Go
– Packages & Modules
– Data Types
– Error Handling
– Concurrent Programming
– Building professional projects with Go
This course is not about making you just code along without understanding the principles so that when you are done with the course you don’t know what to do other than watch another tutorial. No! This course will push you and challenge you to go from an absolute beginner in Go to someone that is in the top 10% of Go/Golang programmers.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online course on Go programming!
We’ll see you inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn programming with Go (Golang)
- Anyone interested in building microservices using a performant programming language
- Anyone interested in working at a place like Google, which uses Go
- Beginners who want to get started with programming
- Experienced developers who want to add a new skill to their resume and a fast growing programming language