Over 2000 students already taking the course
But first, you need to get started. You need the right foundations. Don’t worry if you are a beginner, I’ll explain every concept used.
We’ll be doing lots of practical exercises and projects and I’ll give a review of every exercise or project you will build. So we’ll work hand in hand.
And remember, I’LL BE THERE FOR YOU. I ANSWER EVERY QUESTION AND HELP EVERY STUDENT.
What we’ll cover:
– We’ll go deeper into strings, string methods, numbers, and number methods
– You’ll make fun exercises and simple projects with these methods
– do object-oriented programming
– And you will practice, practice, practice
– In each section, there will be fun and engaging quizzes and projects to build
– 11th July – added new section introductions
– 2nd of May, 2016 – coding challenge solution added to the course
As a programmer, it’s also important to be able to talk like a programmer, so I’ll introduce important vocabulary that’s useful for you to know.
After the course you will:
– understand basic and advanced programming concepts
So, let’s get started NOW!