Free download and Learn Learn by Example : ReactJS Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
A step-by-step guide to component-driven development using React
Learn by Example : ReactJS Description
NOTE: This course uses React 15.3.2
React JS re-imagines the web user interface by breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components. Learn ReactJS by example: from basic building blocks to animations and routing using React add-ons
Let’s parse that.
- Re-imagines the web user interface: React is not a framework, it is a library focused on building web UI which is compact, robust, maintainable and reactive to user and server updates.
- Breaking complex UI down into granular, reusable components: Each component in React is self-sufficient and knows how to handle its own state and behavior. Components come together in the form of a tree hierarchy to build complex components with many moving parts
- In this course, we will learn by example. Each example is self-contained, has its source code attached, and gets across a specific React use-case. Each example is simple by itself, but they come together as building blocks to build complex use cases.
What’s included in this course:
- Installing and setting up a basic development web server with React, JSX for HTML specification and the Babel compiler
- React basics: React nodes, fragments and components, performance optimizations using the virtual DOM, the Babel compiler for JSX transformation, passing data to components using state and props, the spread operator, synthetic events
- React in-depth: The React component lifecycle, the component mounting, updating and unmounting phases, mixins, ES6 classes to specify React components, controlled components, forms and validation, accessing native DOM elements, the React context, DOM reconciliation
- React in production environments: npm, Webpack, Babel 6 and JSX to build React code in a production environment, animations using transition groups and CSS transition groups, single page applications and routing
What you’ll learn in Learn by Example : ReactJS
Requirements for Learn by Example : ReactJS
Basic understanding of HTML and CSS