Free download and Learn Node with SocketIO: Build A Full Web Chat App From Scratch Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Build A Complete Chat App With Private and Group Chat Functionalities Using NodeJS, SocketIO, MongoDB, Express
Node with SocketIO: Build A Full Web Chat App From Scratch Description
Have you tried to build your own web application with real time functionalities using Node? Maybe you have heard about the popular socket IO real time application framework but have never used it because you don’t know where and how to start. Perhaps, you have tried to build an application with some socket IO functionalities and you need to do more with it, then this course is for you.
This course is created for you
The complete socket IO course will guide you through building your own real time web chat application from start to finish.The course uses tools like Express, Mongodb, Mongoose.
The best way to learn Node
Reading about Node is not just sufficient in learning but also by building real world apps. That is why this course is strictly project based from start to finish. At the end you’ll gain hands on experience in learning Node and socket IO.
You’ll be building a chat application using:
- Socket IO
- Amazon Web Service
- RESTful API Design
- Asynchronous programming
- ES6 features like classes
- Version control with Git
- App deployment with Heroku
What is an app if it is not online for people to use? That is why i’ll show you how to deploy your app to Heroku and also point your own domain to heroku app url or domain.
During the course you’ll learn:
- Dependency injection with modules
- Users local authentication with passport
- Users social authentication with Facebook and Google
- Amazon Web Service
- Uploading files to AWS S3 buckets from your Node.js app
- MongoDB aggregate method
- Socket IO emitting and listening for events
- Group chat functionality
- Private chat functionality
- Functionality to send and receive friend requests
- Real time friend request and message notifications
- Using third party API
- App deployment to Heroku (You’ll see how to point your own domain to heroku app)
- And more…