Free download and Learn React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Learn ReactJS from scratch with Router, Hooks and Context. Become React JS Web Developer and create React JS project
What you’ll learn in React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects
- Learn React JS
- This course is the best way to learn React JS
- Dive in ReactJS
- Become React Developer
- Learn how to build single page applications with React JS
- Learn components, props, states and component life cycle methods in React JS
- Create reusable React Components
- Learn to connect to an external React js API
- React js User Inputs, Forms and Events in React
- Routing with React Router
- Using React Portals to render Children Outside the DOM Hierarchy
- The simplest definition of React is that it is a user interface library used for building UI components for the web.
- React developers consider it a frontend framework because it does more than standard libraries usually do.
- The most common use of React is to build dynamic user interfaces for single-page web applications.
- React encourages engineers to write code using a Functional Programming approach.
- React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a
- Every technology or programming language has a learning curve, and React is no different.
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different
- React Native is a framework for building native mobile applications for both the Android phone and Apple’s iPhone.
- There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it.
- Some web developers will obtain a degree or certification in the field. However, most jobs don’t require a specific degree or level of education
- good web developers never stop learning. A better question might be, “What can I do to become a better web developer faster?” The answer is practice
Requirements for React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects
- No prior knowledge is required about React or Reactjs!
- A Windows PC, Mac or Linux Computer
- Es6 knowledge would be beneficial but not required
- Desire to learn React
- Desire to learn React Js
- Desire to learn Reactjs
- Desire to learn React from scratch
- Desire to build react js project ( real world react projects)
- Desire to become React developer or React Js Developer
- Desire to learn everything you need to know about React or React js
- Desire to learn web development and become a web developer
- Desire to learn react js with router, hooks and context
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects Description
Welcome to React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects course.
Learn ReactJS from scratch with Router, Hooks, and Context. Become React JS Web Developer and create React project
React is one of the best choices for building modern web applications. If you are new to React or maybe you’ve been struggling to learn and truly understand what’s going on then this course is the best way for you to learn React JS.
In this course, we will take you through everything you need to know to master web development using ReactJS by providing powerful knowledge through a mixture of diagrams and the creation of a simple application.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
You don’t need to have previous knowledge about React. This course will take you from a beginner to a more advanced level with hands-on examples.
You will be confident in using React JS, and if you ever get stuck, we will be there to help.
Learn by doing!
So we have made this course as simple as possible in order to take you through step by step so you can feel confident and get a truly good understanding of how to utilize ReactJS. In this course, we will be teaching React by creating various projects.
Here is the list of what you’ll learn by the end of the course,
- We will start with local installation and react basics. After that, we will create 5 projects.
- Project 1 – Learn, create react app and Jsx with ‘first-app’
- Project 2 – Learn React props system with ‘blog-posts’ app
- Project 3 – Learn react components, state, lifecycle methods, async operations and much more… with ‘hemisphere’ app
- Project 4 – Handling event handlers, fetching data from an outside api and showing list of records with ‘image-list’ app
- Project 5 – Routing with React Router and using React Portals to render children outside the DOM hierarchy with ‘react-router’ app
- reactjs or react
- react project
- react projects
- React JS
- react js projects
- react js project
- reactjs projects
- reactjs project
- oak academy
- react free
- react from scratch
- learn react
- free react
- react js free
- react with project
- react js with project
- react js: learn react js from scratch with hands-on projects
At the end of the course
By the end of the course, you will be able to build amazing React single-page web applications.
Whether you’re interested in adding React to your existing dev skillset, or you want to develop full-stack web apps by using tools like NodeJS, Redux, and MongoDB in conjunction with React, Udemy has a comprehensive selection of courses to choose from.
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
OAK Academy based in London is an online education company. OAK Academy gives education in the field of IT, Software, Design, development in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish and a lot of different language on Udemy platform where it has over 1000 hours of video education lessons. OAK Academy both increase its education series number by publishing new courses, and it makes students aware of all the innovations of already published courses by upgrading.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers expertise. Questions sent by students to our instructors are answered by our instructors within 48 hours at the latest.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge for being a better React developer. You will always have up-to-date content for this course at no extra charge.
What is React?
What is React used for?
How does React work?
Is React a framework or library?
Frameworks provide an opinionated approach to building an entire application. Libraries, on the other hand, assist in building a single aspect of an application. With this in mind, React is a library. It assists engineers in presenting HTML in the browser. React has no opinions on how data is fetched, how styling is applied, or how the app is deployed or built.
Is React worth learning?
Yes, React is worth learning. There are a couple of reasons. The first one is that React is in high demand in the software development job market and has been for a few years. If you learn to code in React and can do it well, you will increase your chances of finding a job. This alone is another reason it is worth learning. Website users no longer will settle for old-fashioned sites that won’t update without a page reload. React’s method of dynamically updating the HTML of a web page fits these users’ needs and improves their experience. React has also been around a few years and has stood the test of time. A large portion of websites, both small and large, use React as a frontend framework.
Is React hard to learn?
What is the difference between React Native and ReactJS, and which one should I learn?
Why is React so popular?
There are many reasons why React is popular. One reason is that Facebook developed it. The social proof is that if it is good enough for Facebook, one of the most popular social networks on the web, it should be good enough for other applications. React also solved many of the past issues that developers had with developing single-page applications (SPAs). React came out when SPAs were becoming popular, and all the existing frameworks to build them made development complicated and prone to bugs. One feature that makes it better than past libraries is that React is relatively easy to use. Its components are reusable, plus React’s use of the virtual DOM makes it very performant. React should remain popular in the future as each new release brings new features and performance improvements.
The instructor helped me whenever I needed it, and I’ve learned a lot in very little time. Now I can create simple single-page applications, and I fell in love with CodePen and VS Code!
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our content is created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
- Seeing clearly
- Hearing clearly
- Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
- Lifetime Access to The Course
- Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
- Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
React JS: Learn React JS From Scratch with Hands-On Projects
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the class!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to be React developer
- Anyone who wants to become an Reactjs Developer
- Anyone who wants to build amazing React single page web applications
- Anyone who wants to learn React JS
- Students who want to learn how to build fast single page web apps with react
- Anyone interested in learning an extremely popular technology(react or react js) used by leading tech companies like Facebook, Instagram and Netflix
- Students who want to take their web development skills to the next level and learn a future-proof technology
- Also, if you are looking to move in React-Native App development, it would be great for starting with React Js. Once you are familiar with concepts like JSX, props and states, same concepts are applied in React Native too. And moving into React Native would be so easy
- Anyone planning a job transformation and wants to become a React developer
- React Native is still React, which means the syntax and workflow for building applications are basically the same, but the generated components are different.
- People who want to become react developer
- People who want to become advanced react js developer
- People who want to learn react or react js from scratch
- People who want to become react developer
- People who want to become frontend developer with react or reactjs
- People who want to become a web developer (or front end developer) with using react js
- The more time you spend developing your skills, the faster you can become a web developer