Free download and Learn Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities And Their Mitigation Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
A guide to dealing with XSS, session hijacking, XSRF, credential management, SQLi and a whole lot more
Web Security: Common Vulnerabilities And Their Mitigation Description
Coat your website with armor, protect yourself against the most common threats and vulnerabilities. Understand, with examples, how common security attacks work and how to mitigate them. Learn secure practices to keep your website users safe.
Let’s parse that.
- How do common security attacks work?: This course walks you through an entire range of web application security attacks, XSS, XSRF, Session Hijacking, Direct Object Reference and a whole lot more.
- How do we mitigate them?: Mitigating security risks is a web developer’s core job. Learn by example how you can prevent script injection, use secure tokens to mitigate XSRF, manage sessions and cookies, sanitize and validate input, manage credentials safely using hashing and encryption etc.
- What secure practices to follow?: See what modern browsers have to offer for protection and risk mitigation, how you can limit the surface area you expose in your site.
What’s included in this course:
- Security attacks such as Cross Site Scripting, Session Hijacking, Credential Management, Cross Site Request Forgery, SQL Injection, Direct Object Reference, Social Engineering
- Risk mitigation using the Content Security Policy Header, user input validation and sanitization, secure token validation, sandboxed iframes, secure sessions and expiry, password recovery
- Web security basics: Two factor authentication, Open Web Application Security Project,