Free download and Learn WPF & XAML: Build 10 WPF applications (C#) in 2020 Udemy course with Torrent and google drive download link
Learn XAML and WPF development on 10 projects. WPF/C# programming even for beginners
What you’ll learn in WPF & XAML: Build 10 WPF applications (C#) in 2020
- Create 10 applications using WPF & XAML
- Be able to create custom WPF application
- Understand Programming Fundamentals in C#
- Be able to write XAML code for your application
Requirements for WPF & XAML: Build 10 WPF applications (C#) in 2020
- Optional: Understand Programming Fundamentals (variable, object, function, if, arrays)
WPF & XAML: Build 10 WPF applications (C#) in 2020 Description
Do you want to start with WPF and XAML programming?
Then this course is designed for you. In this course, you will create 10 applications using WPF,XAML and C# programming language. You will also learn the important concepts of programming. After finishing the course you should be able to create simple applications and have a strong foundation in programming. I try to explain how all the important concepts work and how you can use them in your C# code.
I know you don’t have time for long and boring lectures. That is why I try to be as engaging as possible. I also go directly to the point.
Through out the course are 4 tests on which you can practice your knowledge. Also during the “CODE” videos I am tring to keep you engaged by asking questions like “What will be the result of this?”.
What will I learn?
Firstly, you will learn programming fundamentals. Because without the foundation you cannot move on and create applications.
- what is program
- What is programming
- data types
- if and switch statements
- loops (for, while, do-while)
that is why the knowledge of programming fundamentals is optional.
Then you will use the gained knowledge and build 10 WPF applications:
- Simple Calculator
- Guess Number Game
- TODO list
- Advanced Calculator
- Text Editor
- Graph Designer
- Clicking game
- Tick tack toe game
Who should take this course?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming fundamentals in C#
- Anyone who wants to create WPF & XAML applications
Who this course is for:
- Anyone (even beginner) who wants to learn how to create WPF application
- Anyone who wants to learn how to write XAML code